Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Czech it out

Hey everybody, I know you thought I was gone for good (and that still may happen, you never can tell) but I wanted to say hello from Prague, the most beautiful city I've ever been to. That's right suckers, while you're slaving away the day at you hohum jobs, I'll be kicking it in the Golden City. Sorry, I know I shouldn't rub it in. That's not going to make me any friends. The Rev and Reg are both doing fine, for those who wanted to know. We head to Munich tomorrow, and hopefully that leg of the journey will have less complications. I'll tell you more about it when I don't have to pay for my internet connection.

. . . Also, let's here it for Grant, who never ceases to put his career before the important things in life, like keeping up a blog. Good job, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment