Friday, May 27, 2005

In the port of Amsterdam

It seems that The Rev and I find ourselves flat fucking broke in the wonderful country of the Netherlands. Yes, as near as I can tell, I think I've been the victim of identity theft, an occurrence that has totally clean out our finances. Not the best of situations, but things could be worse. I mean, nobody has to go hungry in a city with legalized prostitution, right? Thank god all of our tickets have been paid for already, so at least I know I'll be returning home. Other than this little mishap, the trip has been incredible. Munich was a fucking blast. Word to the wise though: never try to keep up with a Scotsman when your drinking liter steins of high alcohol content German beer. The end result will not be pretty. Trust me. I should have some pictures up tomorrow. I'm sure you can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment